Currently, every establishment with a food-related business line must have a certificate of eligibility for food safety. However, most of the above business establishments face problems with procedures as well as application documents. In the following article, DHP Law Firm would like to introduce to our readers and customers the service of applying for a certificate of DHP’s qualified establishments for food safety and hygiene.
How to get a certificate of qualified food safety?
There are two ways for production and business establishments to obtain certificates of food safety and hygiene, which are:
- The First, prepare the application yourself and submit it to the competent authority (Ministry of Health, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Industry and Trade).
- The second, use the service of applying for a certificate of food safety and hygiene of the licensing company.
When you do not have time, do not have knowledge and experience, when you want to save time and money, use the service of applying for a certificate of food safety and hygiene of our company.
DHP Law Firm specializes in receiving prestigious, fast, efficient and cost-effective certificates for clients.
Lawyers will perform:
- Receiving requests from customers about wanting to apply for a food hygiene and safety certificate.
- Advising customers on legal issues, the conditions required to apply for a certificate.
- Survey production and business facilities of customers to see if they are eligible to apply for a certificate or not, if not, we will find a way to fix it.
- Guide customers to complete administrative procedures for food safety and hygiene, including the preparation of relevant documents.
- Submit an application for a certificate of food hygiene and safety at the competent authorities.
- Support customers to welcome the appraisal team.
- Monitor the processing of food hygiene and safety records.
- Receive results and give customers food safety certificates.
How long does it take to get a certificate of qualified food safety?
If you apply for a food safety certification yourself, because of your lack of experience, it can take months or even years. But if using our company’s services, with our long experience in the industry, we commit to:
- It only takes 1-5 days for receiving requests, consulting and preparing documents.
- It only takes 10-15 days for the appraisal team to come down to inspect the facility.
- It only takes 10-15 days from the time the delegation comes down to inspect until the certificate is issued.
So, it only takes about 1 month for you to have a certificate of food safety in hand. Saving time is the most effective way to save money. As long as your facility does not have a certificate, that day you cannot produce, trade and gain the trust of customers.
For support and advice on the service of applying for a certificate of eligibility for food safety and hygiene in the best way, please contact us with the following information:
DHP Law Firm
Address: L4-09.OT06 Landmark 4 Building, Vinhomes Central Park 720A Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Zalo, Viber, Line: 0986.938.627