The Government has just issued Resolution 145/NQ-CP adjusting, amending and supplementing regimes and policies in the prevention of COVID-19 epidemic.
Accordingly, the regime for people participating in epidemic prevention and control at units and localities with a high number of Covid-19 infections is as follows:
(1) The anti-epidemic allowance of 450,000 VND/person/day is applied to those who directly examine, diagnose, treat and care for people infected with COVID-19, suspected of being infected with COVID-19 at the collection facility. , treatment of COVID-19, except the case specified in the first bullet point paragraph (3).
(2) The anti-epidemic allowance of 300,000 VND/person/day is applied to people working at COVID-19 collection and treatment facilities, including:
– Persons doing infection control work;
– People who clean, disinfect, kill pathogens, collect and handle tools after using them for people infected with COVID-19;
– People who wash linen, doctor’s clothes, people infected with COVID-19;
– Collectors of waste, linen, bottles, jars, chemical boxes, domestic waste, medical waste;
– Person on duty of protection.
(3) The anti-epidemic allowance of 300,000 VND/person/day is applied to:
– Persons in charge of epidemiological surveillance, medical monitoring, monitoring and treatment of people infected with COVID-19 at health stations of communes, wards and townships (including mobile medical stations and groups);
– Persons doing the work of taking samples, pooling samples, separating samples, people directly doing SASR-CoV-2 tests;
– People who do the job of cleaning tools and preparing the environment to serve the SARS-CoV-2 laboratory;
– Persons who transport people infected with COVID-19, patient samples;
– Persons in charge of transporting, preserving and handling cases of death infected with SARS-CoV-2..
(4) The anti-epidemic allowance of 225,000 VND/person/day is applied to those who work at COVID-19 treatment and collection facilities (including officers and soldiers of the People’s Armed Forces). People’s Public Security Forces are strengthened for provinces and cities) but do not fall into one of the subjects specified in Clauses (1), (2), (3).
(5) Students, students of universities and colleges, students of intermediate training schools in the health sector, people with medical professions who do not receive salary from the mobilized budget or volunteer to participate COVID-19 prevention and control at facilities that collect and treat COVID-19 patients:
– To be entitled to one of the same allowances as for medical staff when performing the tasks specified in Clauses (1), (2), (3), (4);
– Enjoy the meal rate of 80,000 VND/person/day; The cost of serving daily living needs is 40,000 VND/person/day.
Note: The above allowance is applied to people participating in the fight against the epidemic at COVID-19 collection and treatment facilities in Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Long An and Hospitals for Tropical Diseases. from August 1, 2021 to the end of October 31, 2021. In case the support fund has been received but the level of support is lower than the level of support specified in Resolution 145/NQ-CP , the difference will be collected.
The payment is made according to the actual number of working days. The actual number of working days is calculated according to the number of days of participating in epidemic prevention and control as assigned by the competent authority, including holidays and Tet.
Other subjects continue to enjoy the benefits as prescribed in Resolution 16/NQ-CP and Clause 1 Resolution 58/NQ-CP.
Resolution 145/NQ-CP takes effect from November 19, 2021 to the end of December 31, 2022.
Source: Law Library.