In order to support businesses and organizations to well perform the CIT declaration and finalization of the 2021 CIT period, the Hanoi Tax Department pays attention to the taxpayers some of the following contents:
- List of CIT finalization declaration forms (depending on the actual arising of each taxpayer):
– Corporate income tax return (applicable to the ratio method on revenue): Form No. 04/TNDN issued together with Circular No. 80/2021/TT-BTC dated September 29, 2021 of the Ministry of Finance main.
– The corporate income tax finalization declaration (applicable to the revenue-cost method) made according to form No. 03/TNDN and a number of attached appendices issued together with Circular No. 80/2021/TT- BTC dated September 29, 2021 of the Ministry of Finance.
– Annual financial statements or financial statements up to the time of operation termination or contract termination or transformation of enterprise type or enterprise reorganization as prescribed by law (except for cases where no financial statements are required). financial statements as required).
– Declaration of related-party transactions: Taxpayers with related-party transactions within the scope of Decree 132/2020/ND-CP dated November 5, 2020 of the Government are responsible for declaring information about the related relationship. associated and associated transactions according to Appendix I, Appendix II, Appendix III issued together with this Decree and submitted together with the enterprise income tax finalization declaration.
– Other documents related to tax finalization.
(NNT refer to the new point of each tax declaration form in Official Letter No. 4384/TCT-CS dated 12/11/2021 of the General Department of Taxation)
- Deadline for application submission:
– Enterprises having the same fiscal year as the calendar year: No later than the last day of the 3rd month from the end of the calendar year (March 31, 2022).
– Enterprises with a fiscal year other than the calendar year: No later than the last day of the third month from the end of the fiscal year.
– The time limit for submitting tax declaration dossiers in case of operation termination, contract termination or business reorganization is 45 days from the date of the event.
- Some notes when taxpayers make CIT finalization declaration for the 2021 CIT calculation period:
3.1. Identification and declaration of related-party transaction information: Enterprises should pay attention to accurately identify the objects to be declared, control and fully declare information about related-party transactions, and correctly determine the loan interest costs. minus (the control rate of 30%) when calculating CIT according to the provisions of Decree 132/2020/ND-CP dated November 5, 2020 of the Government to limit errors.
3.2. Determining and declaring CIT reduction of the CIT period 2021 according to Resolution No. 406/NQ-UBTVQH15 dated October 19, 2021 of the National Assembly Standing Committee and Decree No. 92/2021/ND-CP dated 27 October 2021 of the Government:
+ A 30% reduction in the payable CIT amount of the corporate income tax period of 2021 for the case that the enterprise has a turnover in the tax period of 2021 not exceeding VND 200 billion and the revenue in the tax period of 2021 is lower than with revenue in the tax period 2019.
The criterion that the revenue in the tax period 2021 is reduced compared to the revenue in the tax period 2019 is not applied to the case of newly established enterprises, consolidation, merger, division or separation in the tax period of 2020 and year 2021.
+ When making a tax return, the enterprise declares the reduced CIT amount on the CIT finalization file and on the reduced CIT appendix issued together with Decree No. 92/2021/ND-CP dated 27/27. October 2021 of the Government.
3.3. Enterprises are included in deductible expenses when determining CIT taxable income of the CIT period 2021 for donations and sponsorships in cash and in kind for Covid-19 epidemic prevention and control activities in Vietnam. Vietnam through the units receiving support and funding specified in Decree No. 44/2021/ND-CP dated March 31, 2021 of the Government.
Dossier to determine expenditures for support and sponsorship includes: Minutes of confirmation of support or sponsorship according to the form promulgated together with Decree No. 44/2021/ND-CP dated March 31, 2021 of the Government or official document. copies, documents (in paper or electronic form) certifying the expenditure of support, sponsorship, signed and stamped by the representative of the business that is the sponsor or sponsor and the representative of the unit receiving the support, sponsor; accompanied by legal invoices and documents as prescribed by law of donations or sponsorships in cash or in kind.
3.4. Deductible expenses related to medical isolation costs, Covid-19 testing costs ( Dispatch 4110/TCT-DNNCN dated October 27, 2021 of the General Department of Taxation)
For medical isolation expenses due to the Covid-19 epidemic at home and abroad for business trips abroad (meals, accommodation costs; Covid-19 testing costs; expenses) transportation costs from the place of entry to Vietnam or from the place where the subject must undergo medical isolation to the medical isolation facility; expenses for living needs during the medical isolation days; …) to comply with the request of the competent state agency and the costs of testing for Covid – 19 or buying a test kit for Covid – 19 for employees, the cost of buying equipment for employees to protect employees from the risk of infection during work and the expenses of accommodation and meals of employees staying at enterprises operating under the “3-on-the-spot” plan, these costs will be included in the expenses paid by employees. excluding corporate income tax.
Note that the above expenses reflect the actual arising and have all invoices and documents in accordance with the law.
During the implementation process, if there are any problems, taxpayers should contact the Tax Department of Hanoi / Tax Department directly managing it for guidance.
Taxpayers can visit the website of the Hanoi Tax Department (http://hanoi.gdt.gov.vn) to learn and update supporting information from the Hanoi Tax Department.
Source: According to the information page of Hanoi Tax Department.