According to the current trend, many foreign investors in Vietnam cooperate with Vietnamese investors to establish companies. However, in order to establish a foreign-invested company, certain conditions must be met. Therefore, before setting up a company, if individuals and organizations are not really knowledgeable about legal procedures, they should seek the support of lawyers for the best support.
With a team of experienced lawyers in the field of consulting and providing legal services on business activities. DHP Law has been advising and providing legal services for many domestic and foreign-invested enterprises. We would like to introduce to customers the service of establishing a company with foreign capital and Vietnamese side as follows:
1. Tasks performed:
Services for establishing companies with foreign capital and Vietnamese parties, including:
– Consulting on establishment rights, limitations (if any) of foreign investors in accordance with current Vietnamese laws and international treaties to which Vietnam is a signatory
– Consulting procedures, drafting dossiers, representing investors to work with State agencies, submitting dossiers, receiving results of dossier settlement.
2. Implementation time: From 30-45 working days from the date the customer provides complete documents.
3. Documents Foreign investors need to prepare:
– Profile of the location of the company’s headquarters: Two copies of the lease/borrow contract for the location of the company’s headquarters.
– Legal documents of foreign investors:
Legal documents of the investor The foreign party is an individual: 03 (Three) copies of the valid passport of the foreign investor, consularized or notarized at the Justice Department in Vietnam Male; 01 (One) original bank statement of investor’s account balance (Minimum balance equal to contributed capital).
Legal documents of the investor The foreign party is an organization: 03 (Three) copies of the Company’s Establishment License/ The company’s business registration certificate which has been consularized, translated and notarized; 03 (Three) copies of the valid passport of the authorized representative of the company’s capital contribution, consularized or notarized at the Justice Department in Vietnam; 01 (One) original bank statement of the investor’s account balance (minimum balance equal to the contributed capital) or audited financial statements of the last two years of the company; 01 (One) original copy of the meeting minutes and the decision of the company’s competent authority on capital contribution and appointment of a representative for the contributed capital portion (The consultant can assist investors in compiling this document. ).
– Legal profile of the investor of the Vietnamese side:
Legal documents of the investor The Vietnamese side is an individual: 02 (Two) certified copies of valid ID/CCCD.
Legal documents of the investor The Vietnamese party is an organization: 02 (Two) copies of the latest certified business registration certificate; 02 (Two) certified copies of valid ID/CCCD of the representative of the contributed capital; 01 (One) original copy of the meeting minutes and the decision of the competent authority of the company on capital contribution and appointment of a representative for the capital contribution of the company (The consultant can assist the investor in composing this version).
4. Service fee: Please contact us for the best quote on the service of establishing a company with foreign capital and Vietnamese side.
For support and advice on the service of establishing a company with foreign capital and Vietnamese side in the best way, please contact us with the following information:
DHP . Law Firm
Address: 09.OT06 Landmark 4, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh