Foreign investors can contribute capital, buy shares, buy capital contributions of Vietnamese companies in many forms such as: Purchase shares issued for the first time or additionally issued shares of joint-stock companies, contribute capital. into a limited liability company, a partnership or buying shares of a joint-stock company from a company or shareholder, etc. However, many foreign investors face problems in the process of registering to contribute capital, buy shares and contributed capital in Vietnam.
With a team of experienced lawyers, specializing in legal advice for domestic and foreign investors. DHP Law would like to introduce the service of registration of capital contribution and share purchase as follows:
1. Contents of work performed by Lawyers
Services for registration of capital contribution and share purchase, including:
– Consulting on capital contribution rights and capital contribution limits of foreign investors in accordance with current Vietnamese laws;
– Consulting procedures, drafting dossiers, representing investors to work with State agencies, submitting dossiers, receiving results of dossier settlement.
2. Profile and information to be provided by the Customer
– Legal profile of the investor being an individual:
+ 03 (Three) copies of valid foreign investors’ passports that have been consular or notarized at the Justice Department in Vietnam;
+ 01 (One) original confirmation of the bank’s account balance of the investor (Minimum balance equal to the amount of contributed capital).
– Legal profile of the investor being an organization:
+ 03 (Three) copies of the Company’s Establishment License/Certificate of business registration of the company issued by the host country, which have been consular, translated and notarized;
+ 03 (Three) copies of the valid passport of the authorized representative of the company’s capital contribution, consularized or notarized at the Justice Department in Vietnam;
+ 01 (One) original certified copy of the bank’s account balance of the investor (minimum balance equal to the amount of contributed capital) or the audited financial statement of the last two years of the company;
+ 01 (One) original of the meeting minutes and the decision of the company’s competent authority on capital contribution and appointment of a representative for the contributed capital portion (The consultant can assist investors in drafting documents this).
3. Time to complete the procedure
30 – 45 working days from the date you provide all the above information.
4. Service fee: Please contact us for the best quote on the service of registering capital contribution, buying shares.
For support and advice on the service of registering capital contribution, buying shares in the best way, please contact us with the following information:
DHP . Law Firm
Address: L4-09.OT06 Landmark 4 Building, Vinhomes Central Park 720A Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh.
Hotline: 0986.938.627 VND
Zalo, Viber, Line: 0986.938.627 VND