Trademark registration is an urgent and extremely important thing for trademark owners to protect their intellectual property. Trademark owners who want to protect their trademarks must register for protection at a competent State agency. With many years of experience in the field of implementation trademark registration procedures for businesses at Vinhomes Central Park as well as individuals, organizations and businesses in the country, DHP Law Firm will briefly summarize the following trademark registration procedures:
Procedures for trademark registration for businesses at Vinhomes Central Park are carried out as follows:
- Step 1: Look up the protectionability of the mark intended to be registered:
This is not a formal stage in the trademark registration process in Vietnam. However, every trademark owner who wants to register a trademark should go through this procedure as it will help the applicant to check that the mark intended for registration is similar or similar to other registered trademarks. signed and protected or not. There are two methods to look up trademarks as follows:
The first method is a preliminary lookup. This search method usually takes from a few hours to 3 days, depending on the mark and the number of groups of goods/services to which the mark will be applied. Although a preliminary lookup is usually fast and free, this method has the disadvantage of a low accuracy rate (only about 60%) and there is still a chance that a trademark application will be rejected for duplication.
The second method is an intensive lookup. This is the most recommended method for searching and evaluating trademarks. Trademarks will be considered by experts in the field of intellectual property for the possibility of duplication and similarity of the intended trademark compared with already registered trademarks. This process may take longer (from 05 days to 08 days) but the accuracy rate will be much higher (up to 98%), thereby increasing the chances of the application being approved.
- Step 2: Prepare protection documents:
Enterprises in Vinhomes Central Park when conducting trademark registration procedures, they need to have the following documents:
+ Declaration of trademark registration (made according to the form prescribed by law);
+ Regulations on the use of the mark, if the mark claims to be protected as a collective mark;
+ 9 samples size size 80 x 80 mm;
+ Finance Whether corpse take permission fit France to submit single , if People submit single take Okay permission submit single of the People other ( corpse ) take superfluous , Testimonials _ take or Satisfied favorable about job transfer permission submit single , union copper transfer cede or Fit copper labor dynamic , …);
+ Paper commission right ( if yes );
+ Documents for payment of application fees.
- Step 3: Submit the application directly to the Representative Office of the National Office of Intellectual Property in Ho Chi Minh City or send the application by post.
- Step 4: Verify the application form:
After submitting the application for trademark registration at the Representative Office of the NOIP, the trademark owner needs to wait for the formal examination of the application from the NOIP. Formal examination of an application is an assessment of the validity of an application according to formal requirements such as form, object of exclusion, right of application, etc., to decide whether the application is submitted. trademark is a valid or invalid application. The assessment period is from 1 month to 2 months from the date of application.
- Step 5: Publication of a valid application:
A valid trademark registration application will be published in the Industrial Property Official Gazette within 2 months from the date the application is accepted as a valid application. Contents of publication of a trademark application are information related to a valid application stated in the notice of acceptance of a valid application, including a sample of the mark and a list of accompanying goods and services. .
- Step 6: Examine the content of the application and grant a protection certificate:
A valid trademark registration application will be examined for its content and evaluated for its ability to grant a Trademark Registration Certificate to the object stated in the application according to the protection conditions. The time limit for substantive examination of a trademark registration application is from 9 months to 12 months from the date of publication of the application.
Why should you choose the service of implementing trademark registration procedures for businesses at Vinhomes Central Park of DHP Law Firm?
- Trademark registration procedures for businesses at Vinhomes Central Park of DHP Law Firm are known to be professional and prestigious in the Vinhomes Central Park area in particular and across the country in general: DHP law firm has a team of private professionals. Experienced consultant in the field of business, intellectual property,… When using the trademark registration service, businesses at Vinhomes Central Park can be completely assured of legal procedures, as well as optimal interests. the maximum that I get.
- Experience in carrying out trademark registration procedures for businesses at Vinhomes Central Park: DHP law firm is proud to be a pioneer in providing trademark registration services for businesses in Vinhomes Central Park. With many years of experience in the field of legal advice, licensing, trademark registration, … for businesses at Vinhome Central Park, we believe that it will bring the best values. for businesses when using the trademark registration service of DHP Law Firm.
- On time: With the motto “Putting lawyers by your side”, we ensure the service is always performed on time. The interests of businesses at Vinhomes Central Park are always put on the top by DHP Law Firm.
- Cost : The cost of services of DHP Law Firm is highly competitive; depending on the nature of the particular case. We want our guests to have the best possible service experience. Costs are guaranteed to be the most suitable and economical for customers.
Confidentiality of customer information: Personal information of customers, DHP Law Firm will keep 100% confidential.